Clients & Testimonials
Click here to open an account with Waimanalo Key Guy Mobile Locksmith!
"Unlocked my front door in 5 seconds"
Thank You Key Guy!! Unlocked my front door in 5 seconds. Last time it took the other locksmith about an hour... The Key Guy knows his trade. Saved me time and money.
This Guy is awesome! I went through hell to find someone who could repair my ignition so I could drive to work instead of taking THE BUS (never again...) Oh and his real name is Guy - How convenient! MAHALO Guy
"I Saved Money and Time"
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0! I was stressing out yesterday because I lost the key to my car. The reason why I was stressing out is because my car key is a laser cut key w/ a micro chip that needs reprogramming, which the dealer charges $350 to replace. So Heres My Problem:
1) I need the registration for my vehicle in order to prove its mine to the dealer in order for them to make me the key. So, that means I need to get it opened by a locksmith which might be anywhere between $30-$80 on this island, which i found out by calling over 30+ Lock Smiths in Oahu.
2) Then the dealer tells me that they have to send the key to get cut on the mainland because they don't know anyone who does laser cuts for keys here in oahu. The process would have taken over a week. So, I called over 30+ locksmiths and none of them can do that plus program it.
3) Then if I choose to go with the dealer I would have hade to wait over a week for my new key plus tow my car from MCBH to honolulu, which I found out the cheapest tow truck company does that for $250 plus tax.
So, thank god I did my research and the only locksmith I could find in oahu that does laser cut keys and programs it is The Key Guy. He drove to MCBH, opened my car, took the lock out, went back to his shop made a copy of my key somehow by looking at my lock, came back to MCBH programmed the key. And I was one happy customer!
Do you know how much he charged me!?!?!?
If I would have went with the dealer I would have spent around $600, gone through a hassle, and probably would've had to spend even more money on a rent a car. Thank you...The Key Guy!
-R. Peña, Kaneohe Marine Corps Base Hawaii
"Great Service, Cool Guy"
Came to my house in the morning even after he had a terrible incident the night before. Had great customer service and was very knowledgable.
You can't beat the prices this guy offers you, but the main thing for me was his customer service and professional yet friendly demeanor.
I would definitely recommend him to friends and people that get locked out or lose their keys--he does door and car keys too!!!
Again, this guy is great and has the best prices i have seen on the island!!! Thanks Key Guy :)
"Good service, not on Aloha time!!!"
Finally a service in Hawaii that wasn't on aloha time! He was professional, courteous and quick.
-B. Heffron, Makaha
"Good people with good hearts. I respect that."
I've used The Key Guy several times already, and they took really good care of me every time, so I figure it's time I paid them back and wrote a nice review. I got some good stories about them.
First time I called them, I got their number from my Auntie Laura. She had told me they made one of those electric clicker car keys for her. I had some kind of problem where the key wouldn't turn in the ignition. Was stuck. Stuck really good. My car is kind of a pos kind, so I really really really didn't want to spend money towing it to the dealer. A nice baldhead guy from Key Guy came and worked on it for like two hours. And he said he couldn't fix it, so NO CHARGE. I was like d--- man worked for two hours!!! no money??? turned out my car needed some kind of special part from the mainland, so he would call me when it came in. no need to pay him for anything until he actually fixed my car. I never met anyone worked two hours for nothing. This is one Nice Guy. TRUE ALOHA. oh and after that he came back and fixed my car real nice.
After that, I called them two more times. They them unlock my apartment for me two times. Second time the locksmith said I should get a lockbox like the realtors use so I don't lock myself out anymore. I was like hey aren't you losing out on my business that way? He said nah I feel bad for you, paying me so much moneys!
Key Guy is good people with good hearts.
I respect that.
-Lemon C., Honolulu
- Honolulu Lights
- CARE Hawaii
- Cold Stone Creamery Kailua
- Buti Groove
- Cutter Ford Isuzu of Aiea
- The Ding King Surfboard Repair
- Expert Locksmith
- Formaggio Grill
- Gecko Books & Comics
- Gerloff Realty
- Gil Negrin - Prudential Locations
- Hale Vietnam
- Diamond Head Seafood Co
- Hanauma Bay Dive Tours
- Hawaii Marine Cleaning
- Hawaiian Dream Vacations
- Hawaiian Style Century 21
- Invision Imaging
- Kahala Electric
- Ka'mai Hawaii
- Keola La'i
- Keoki's Lau Lau Co
- The Key Guy
- Maritime Services
- One Waterfront Tower
- Our Saviour Lutheran Church
- Relyant Security Corporation
- Pacific Blue Realty
- Panda Express Mililani
- Pictures Plus Ward Warehouse
- S&P Destination Properties
- Samurai Professional Services
- Seawind Tours & Travel
- SoHa Living
- Thyssen-Krupp Elevator
- United States Army - Pacific
- Village Marine Tec.
- Waikalani Woodlands
- WE Painting Inc
- Zekoo Hawaii Inc
- Handy Man Plus (808) 728-1629
Join them! Call 808-548-1999